Today is my WONDERFUL husbands birthday. Well, actually as of right now- yesterday was his birthday. Twenty-nine years ago (and one day), my husband was born weighing only 3 lbs 4 oz... a bitty preemie, but 100% healthy. I cant tell you how happy I am to have him by my side today. I know I don't give this guy enough credit but he is absolutely wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better father for our kids. He is so very patient, not only with the kids but with me and he has the most amazing heart. Happy Birthday my love!!
For his birthday present, his grandparents offered to take the children overnight on Monday so that we could actually spend some time together without changing diapers, wiping noses, and dragging a tantruming child to time out (This would be Noah of course. Juliana is too young for that wonderful toddler art). They get Noah every now and then but this is the first time in quite a few months that Juliana has been away from me for a night (bittersweet). We ended up grabbing some Mexican food and then just coming back home to enjoy some peace and quiet. Its amazing how much we have changed since having children. Its funny how our idea of having a good time has changed as well. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my evening, I had a hard time with wanting to check on children in their cribs that were tucked in somewhere else.
Allen's grandparents brought the kids back this afternoon and they looked pretty worn out. Apparently Juliana was quite the problem child and partied like a rock star a few times in the middle of the night and was quite an unhappy little thing and showed her cute diaper padded, frilled behind. Of course, we found out later after she emptied the entire contents of her stomach three times and her temperature began creeping up, that she had a perfectly good reason for showing out. She has already woken up once tonight and Im doubting that will be the only time. So far Noah seems perfectly fine and happy so I'm crossing my fingers that whatever Juliana has, she doesn't share with him.
As far as pictures go... I have so many to share! But that will be later. Goodnight!!