Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things...

I got tagged a few times on facebook for this but figured Id paste it here on my blog. If you're interested in doing this- consider yourself tagged!


25 Random Things
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I will not eat canned food unless it has boiled first. I will also not eat anything semi-liquid out of the fridge unless it has boiled. All other food must be scalding hot. Unless someone else serves it.

2. I have a ketchup phobia. Stemming from Halloween when I was probably 5 years old and we were out to eat and I saw a kid with fake blood on his face which I thought was ketchup and immediatly was grossed out. I do eat ketchup, Im just VERY funny about it.

3. I have a fear of being paralyzed and unable to feel my legs. It all started with an epidural during my delivery with Juliana where I could not feel nor lift my legs and freaked out.

4. I check on my daughter every night, sometimes a few times. I have a fear of something happening to her. I never had that fear with Noah- I knew he would be okay.

5.I could seriously eat wasabi on anything and everything. I love it. My favorite is wasabi and chicken sandwiches.

6. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be 24 and married with 2 kids.

7. My kids are exactly 12 months apart. Meaning, I got pregnant with Juliana when Noah was only 3 months old. October is apparently my month. They almost had the same due date. I found out I was pregnant with both of them the day after Thanksgiving.

8. My kids are my greatest accomplishment. Hands down.

9. I dont go to church. I have issues with most churches and possibly organized religion in general. I do believe in God!

10. I couldnt really tell you my real hair color since Ive been dying it since middle school.

11. I have a dream of working as a registered nurse in a foreign country, perhaps with the peace corps. Not sure when or if that will ever happen with two small children.

12. I credit my friend Lucy with changing my life for the better even though I have not seen or talked to her in quite some time.

13. I love to clean the counters. A bottle of 409 use to be the greatest present I could think of when I was younger.

14. I hate taking laundry out of the dryer. I try to get Allen to do it.

15. In the past 18 months, I have lived in 3, soon to be 4 different places.

16. I quite possibly have the worst memory ever. Many times I cant remember what I did yesterday. However I have excelent short term memory. I could study for a test 5 minutes before and ace it whereas if I studied for days before, I wouldnt.

17. I get horribly mean when I feel rushed or if Im late to something.

18. Im always late. Always.Except to work. Ive never been late to work. Or school.

19. I hate skittles. I cannot stand the smell of skittles. I gag.

20. I love sleep and I love getting lots of it. I could sleep more than my kids if allowed. I however have nighttime insomnia.

21. I only partially named "Noah" after Noah in The Notebook. My husband claims otherwise.

22. Juliana is named after the group "The Juliana Theory"... which I dont listen to anymore. It was just set in stone.

23. Im the ultimate procrastinator.

24.I dream about writing a book. One day perhaps. Not sure what I would write about.

25.I stress constantly about the economy and everytime I hear about someone losing their job, My heart sinks.