
Today we were all out of formula. Juliana has been on similac sensitive since I stopped pumping and was doing fairly well on it. We got the bright idea to go buy regular enfamil and see how she did. I believe the picture speaks for itself. She was not a fan. Yes I did stop to take a (very quick!!) picture before getting things cleaned up. That is what you call projectile vomit.

My little water baby, moments later:

Trying to "grab" the water. In complete amazement:
Juliana and I spent the majority of the day alone. Noah's great grandparents came and picked him up this morning to spend the weekend and see a USC basketball game tomorrow afternoon. It was such an awkward feeling without Noah around. It was so quiet that it was unreal. Noah "talks" constantly and you can always hear him making some sort of commotion or other. It just felt so odd today without him here. I even started to check on him before going upstairs only to remember that he wasn't here.
The husband is home from work bearing chocolate and most importantly, his presence. I must go.
