Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Its been quite a few days since I last posted. Im going to have to throw up the "busy card" on that one. Atleast Saturday was a VERY busy day.


On Saturday we headed to the chucktown area and I got to see my neice for the first time- yes, Im an auntie! We went to Small Wonders Imaging, this amazingly fantastically awesome place where you can go and sort of meet your loved ones, ya know, before meeting them. My brother and sisinlaw are now 32 weeks preggo (I still feel a little weird refering to a man as "pregnant" but I hear its the new thing to do... to say "WE' are pregnant) with their first child and here she is:

A precious, completely healthy little girl. Who do you think she looks like? Isnt new technology amazing?? I am so glad that something like that was out there when I was preggo with my two kids as well (you know, all those many years ago and everything? ;-) )
Noah at 32 weeks:

And Juliana- 31/32 weeks:

Aw Aw Aw.
And then after getting a nail in the tire of the car and waiting 2 hours or more at Firestone to get a brand new tire because of the placement of the nail (With two kids, one of them VERY unhappy) we finally headed back home. On Saturday night, A friend and I went to go see Hannah Miller and the Misadventures play at the 5 points pub. My hubby is one of the misadventures. Its always so much fun seeing Allen play his bass in a show, not to mention the music is super great. Unfortunatly, because Allen had to work the majority of the day before going to play his show, we missed his family Christmas party in NC. That was a big bummer for all of us, especially since Juliana hasnt had a chance to meet some of the family members on his side yet.

Does anyone watch Jon and Kate plus 8? Once again here, I'll never know since I still dont have a comment section. It's one of the very few tv shows that I actually watch but its getting quite annoying lately... I am very disappointed in the show...well, Jon and Kate really. Its not about the family anymore. Its becoming a documentary of expensive trips that they are taking, paid in full with several luxuries by companies to advertise for them... and the children have become a product. This is not reality, its a lie. Im actually watching it right now. Yeah yeah, I still watch despite all that. The kids remain absolutely adorable.

And on another note- I am absolutely amazed how fast Noah is growing up. He seriously surprises me every day. He has gotten super good with his sign language- he now fluently signs "eat", "drink", "no more", "down" and "more" along with a few other things. This afternoon I felt a little hand tugging at my pantsleg and a little voice saying "Mama, Mama, Mommy, Mama, Mommy"... "what Noah?"... He then signed to eat and then ran to his highchair. Im loving this communication! He also managed to let me know that his ear was hurting him tonight. Or I think thats what he was trying to tell me.

In closing, I'll post a few more pictures of the kids that were taken within the past couple of days.

Juliana found her feet. She now wakes up in the morning and talks to her feet, along with having various conversations throughout the day with them:


She also found the remote:

Noah undecorating the tree that I was busy decorating:


Juliana and her bubbles:


Kisses for Juliana

And cuddles with Noah:


And Noah doing what he loves to do here lately. Getting dressed. Putting his shoes on, pulling his pants up, pulling them down...



Goodnight everyone!